Thursday, January 8, 2009

YOU ARE THERE BUT YOU ARE HERE

YOU ARE THERE BUT YOU ARE HERE

My Dear…

If love is intangible, why do we feel it?

If love is invisible, why do we see it?

If love puts in a long distance, why do we feel it so near?

If love is something illogical, why do we feel it as a rational one?

Then….

What’s love for us ?

When U are there and I’m here

Love is between us

When we are here

Love also gets more among us

So…

When my desire comes to hug you

I only can imagine your warmth of your arms

When my honesty to be spoiled

I ask myself, then send him a word

When my missing comes again

I dial him, then the smile blooms

Last…

Love is marvelous

I love you

(Written in Bekasi - Indonesia/19:47. 2007, Friday in front of my desk,

with full of love)

No comments: